Product Code : ZW-T80-2WD
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Nothing comes close to the finish achieved by a Westwood T Series
The T Series is a firm favourite with many British gardeners. The core benefits of cutting and collecting in the wet, striping a lawn and the use of a machine for 12 months of the year make the T Series the tractor of choice for thousands of customers.
Like all Westwood tractors, a T Series is built to a much higher specification than most ‘ride-on lawnmowers’. It’s extra-tough. With a heavy-duty steel chassis, cast front axle and reinforced cutter deck, a T Series is designed to handle the rigours of hard work – day in, day out.
The push-button controlled power take-off drives a variety of powered accessories.
· Foot controlled transmission. A Westwood is so easy to drive. One pedal controls forward speed and the other reverse. The further you press the pedal, the faster you travel.
· Robust controls. All levers, controls and switches found on a Westwood are built and tested to withstand continuous use.
· Engines. Westwood only fit premium quality engines from Kawasaki and Ariens.
· Heavy-duty, durable construction. Features such as a cast front axle (T Series) and a reinforced cutter deck design means that a Westwood will outlast most other machines available on the market. Each and every component used on the tractor is selected and tested for its durability in ‘real life’ use.
· Power take-off. Power to drive the grass collector and accessories is taken directly from the engine. An independent clutch allows you to use the PTO to power accessories with the cutting blades disengaged.
· Automotive-style steering. The ball bearing steering found on the T and F Series is easy to use and tough enough to withstand the knocks and bumps of everyday use.
· Ergonomically designed for easy access and operation. The unique steering wheel design and seat operation (T and F Series) allows easy access on and off the tractor. Switches and controls are intuitive to use and are positioned within comfortable reach of the operator.
· Operating Management System (OMS). OMS is a simple to use dashboard display, monitoring the engine, cutter deck and power take-off. It provides an ‘at-a-glance’ view of the operation of your machine – just like a car dashboard display.
Cranleigh Garden Machinery Ltd
Notcutts Garden Centre,
Telephone: 01483 278004